Marissa Stevens, PA-C
Meet Marissa Stevens, PA-C
Marissa Stevens is a board-certified Physician Assistant who is a native to Arizona and a graduate of Arizona Christian University. She received her bachelor’s degree in Biology and shortly after she completed her PA education and training at FranU in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
She always knew she wanted to work in orthopedics even prior to beginning PA school. She became a PA to work closely with other providers in a team-oriented setting to provide patients with quality care and directly impact the well-being and health of each patient.
She is thrilled to be part of a team that provides quality orthopedic care to the residents of her hometown and excited to be able to offer state of the art treatments utilizing a patient centered approach. In her free time, she enjoys working out, fishing, hiking, and spending time with family and friends.
Providers are now seeing patients at both Thompson Peak and Old Town locations.
Arizona Christian University in Phoenix, AZ with a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 2017
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University's PA program from 2019-2021.
- Certified Physician Assistant through NCCPA 06/01/2021-Present.
- BLS: 02/2020- present
- ACLS: 09/2019-present
- Arizona Regulatory Board of Physician Assistants: 08/2021 - Present
- DEA: 08/2021 to Present
- Arizona Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants (ASAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Arizona Christian University Women's Soccer: 2015-2017
- Arizona State University Women's Club Soccer: 2016-2017
- Suture/staple placement
- Venipuncture, IV catheterization
- Local anesthesia (digital block)
- Intra-articular injections
- Splint and cast application/removal
- Assist in surgery
- Graduation with Honors: Arizona Christian University
- A few hobbies include soccer, hiking, and spending time with family