Board certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Sar Ahmed, MD is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Ahmed has dual fellowship training from Cleveland Clinic in primary and revision hip and knee replacement/reconstruction as well as shoulder arthroscopy and replacements. In addition, he has extensive training and experience in level-one trauma.
- Board-certified and Dual Fellowship Trained
- High Volume of Surgical Experience
- Adept in the Latest Orthopedic Techniques
- Expert Complex Revision/Infection Surgeon
- Part of the Honor Health Accountable Care Organization, LLC.
Replaced right knee December 2015, Left knee February 2015. Feel like a new man; walk a mile every morning and bike ride as well. Dr. Ahmed is the best! -Pete Bellinger
I had developed swelling on my hip which had been replaced 10 years ago. Dr. Ahmed diagnosed and performed two surgeries for a hip revision which brought... -Eunice Conine Scottsdale, Az
Dear Dr. Ahmed, Thank you for your care and compassion provided to me during my recent surgeries involving my left and right hips. I am much healthier... -Thomas Barnes