Sar Ahmed, MD
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
For all appointments and inquiries, please call or request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
7301 E. 2nd St., Ste 310
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- From EAST side: From 101, take Indian School Rd. headed west. Take a left on N. Drinkwater Blvd and right onto E. 2nd st. Building is Town Center Medical Plaza on the left.
- From SOUTH side:: From N. Scottsdale Rd headed north, take a right onto E. 2nd St.. Building is Town Center Medical Plaza on the right.
- From NORTH side:: From N. Scottsdale Rd headed south, take a left onto E. 2nd St.. Building is Town Center Medical Plaza on the right.
- From WEST side:: From Camelback Rd headed east take a right onto N. Scottsdale Rd headed south, take a left onto E. 2nd St.. Building is Town Center Medical Plaza on the right.
20401 N. 73rd, St.,Ste 155
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Office hours: 1st and 3rd Mondays of the Month
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.